Yuck, I dislike shopping more than just about anything, but I'll play along because it's Carole's ToT.
I GO to, but don't like:
1. Costco- I only go to get a few things that are better there than other place.
2. Target- But I only go once or twice a year. I bought a toaster there a few months ago, and some cards a couple of weeks after that, but it's near my house, so that's why I go.
3. Yarn shops, but I only on occasion. I usually shop my stash or on-line. However, I like yarns shops more than other types of stores, because people are friendly and they know you.
4. Book shop, again, only when I need a book for my book group and I love to browse, which I do not do in any other store.
5. The grocery store, mainly Whole Foods, once again because it's near my home and I need food (unfortunately).
6. I just thought of a store I like: The Utah State Liquor store. I like browsing through wines and picking up a bottle of my favorite whiskey. Last year they built a new store across the street from my office. It's very handy. (FYI: All liquor is distributed by the State of Utah.)
7. Farmer's Markets, I love the produce and the artisan foods. Even in winter they have a market once a month and I always find something good.
8. I was remiss in because I forgot my favorite tea shop! Tea Zaanti is a cool place to hang out with friends and drink good tea. Thank you, Claudia and Cheryl, for the reminder.
That's all, not much shopping goes on here.