Instead of a year in review, which Vicki does with great style, I'm going to go with an easier route, this week's ToT. Carole asked us to write about the "10 Things You Would Write in a Christmas Letter" so this post stands in as my yearly review.
1. In the first week of January I blogged about a beautiful shawl, which I'd actually finished in December.
2. During the month of February we had an exciting afternoon in the office when the dumpster caught fire.
3. March is my birthday month and I had a wonderful celebration with loads of cake and cupcakes, too!
4. In April Carole had a very fun ToT for April Fools and I confessed a few things about me.
5. Surprise, surprise! In May I finished a sweater, the beautiful Hayward, in a delectable cashmere yarn.
6. Smith and I had a tough June, as that's the month we lost our sweet Moxie dog.
8. In August I did very little blogging, but I did take some beautiful pictures with my new smart phone.
10. In October I took a trip to the Land of Green Witches, a place I hadn't visited in quite a long time. Also, in October I fnished my most beautiful project of the year, Cactus Flower, but I didn't write a blog post about it until November. Number three! I have one more FO to show you, a grand total of four this year!
November was momentous, as I wrote more blog posts than I had all year.
Has your year been memorable?