Well, seriously, this weeks 10 on Tuesday puts me in a laughable situation. I don't "do" footwear. Very few shoes reside in my closet and most are all the same shoe, maybe varying in color, but all the same brand, shape, and shoe. My shoes are basic utilities and lack much style, but I'm willing to share what I have.
1. Keen's, my #1 shoe, the shoe I wear every day of the week. The style changes only slightly, but the shoe always has the same fit. I have 2 pair of black (one pair in good shape, the other quite worn) a pair in maroon (cordovan?), and a recent splurge, red. The picture above was not taken for the benefit of this post. As my luck would have it, I rushed out of the house a few weeks ago and did not notice until late afternoon that I had on two different shoes. Ha, ha, the joke is on me!
2. Slippers- This is my standard after work (at least in winter) footwear.
3. Boots (one pair) an UGG knitted style I wear once in a blue moon (especially this year).
4. Back to the Keen, I also have a pair of close-toe sandals.
5. Workout shoes-I bought 2 years ago.
6. And, to round out the wardrobe, another pair of Keens, my walking/hiking shoes.
I'm looking forward to seeing all the pretty shoes everyone else has in their closets. My days of having a closet full of choices are long gone (happily).