In truth, it's been nice to not think in blog. I have one or two posts in the works, but I haven't had time, or inclination, to pull something together. We have family coming in this weekend, which means planning is taking all my energy and mental power. But then, I started thinking about Ten on Tuesday, and then, came up with a few words, I decided to play along.
1. Maddening - (Smith says I can be) It is hard for me to make decisions and Smith is usually the one trying to get me to make the leap. Colors of paint, tile for bathroom (did finally get there, but it took great effort), where and what to eat....it's all crazy making.
2. Muzzy - I am often confused, vague, or unsettled in my thinking. See above. I can "think" for hours and end up going round and round without ever making a decision.
3. Messy - When I'm working on a project I have stuff everywhere. Only when push comes to shove do I get my act together and straighten everything up. Smith is the same way. Did I say family is coming? I hope they don't look in the closets. Something could fall on their heads!
4. Magnificent - Aren't we all?
5. Miraculous - If not for the "miracle" of modern medicine I would not be here. Over and over (3 times or more) I have been saved from certain death. I am a walking wonder.
6. Mature - As in aged to perfect.
7. Mediocre - Not great at any one thing, but I keep trying to up my game (a little).
8. Matter-of-fact - I have a tendency to tell it like it is.
9. Mellow or manic - Take your pick. I can often go with the flow, but there are times I am anxious and on the verge of freaking, but rarely go all the way to freaking. I enjoy the mellow more.
10. Meshuggeneh - hahahahaha