This post is brought to you by the annual "Thankful Post", but Carole put a little twist on it and brought it into the NOW!
10 Things You Are Thankful For RIGHT NOW
1. Knowing all the members of my family are safe, albeit scatter across the county. I know they will each have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration of their own.
2. A roof over my head. Even more, a home. I think of it as humble, but it is more than many people in this world have.
3. Electricity. It's hard to imagine life without it.
2. Running water. Chances are, without it, we would be sick constantly.
3. Easy access to a wealth of food (and wine).
4. Choice. I can come or go, eat or no, and safely walk the streets of my city and my neighborhood.
5. A good job that gives me more than a paycheck.
7. My own car. Being mobile means so much to me.
8. My friends. So, so many people make my world go round and I would not be the person I am without all their love, support, and encouragement.
9. My dearest husband.
10. My hands, my eyes, my legs, my heart.