The Ten on Tuesday topic gave me a belly laugh. What? 10 Time Periods You Would Visit If You Had a Hot Tub Time Machine! I have no idea what Carole is talking about, but I'm sure there will be some great posts today.
3. Perhaps the time of Emily Dickinson would be nice.
4. I think I would be able to get into the late 1950s when Miles Davis was in his cool period. Just to think I might be able to hearKind of Blue and Sketches of Spain in person!
5. What about the time of the Roman Gods and maybe getting to know them better than I do now. Would I also gain an understanding of the mythologies? (No idea what time period I'd be going back to.)
6. Maybe I could just live this life over and over until I get it right.
7. How about going back to the future and being totally surprised about where you'd land! It would all be new and foreign, just like going back in time would be, only weirder.
I think that's about as many places as I really like to "go", but mostly, I just want to live with all of today's amenities and in a time that is familiar. There's no place like home.