Giving a pass is the best way to keep family harmony and in this house it takes a team to keep things going. In all honesty, I'm having trouble coming up with things he doesn't do, as I am a little on the spoiled side. Today ToT is 10 Things You Do That Your Spouse/Significant Other Could Do But Doesn't.
1. He does the laundry without being asked, but he doesn't fold the clothes. I do.
2. He vacuums and/or scrubs the floors, but he doesn't dust. I do.
3. A trip to the grocery store involves too many phone calls of the "where is the..." variety. I go.
4. He keeps the kitchen clean and does all the dishes, but he leaves the tea towel wadded up on the counter. I hang it.
5. He will help with dinner by grilling or chopping, but a he won't plan the meal. I do.
6. He plants and tends the garden, but he doesn't like to harvest the fruits of his labors. I do.
7. He won't pick colors of paint for the walls and he won't pick furniture for the house. He is a very smart man.
8. He doesn't reset the clocks if he has to turn off the power and he doesn't turn them backwards or forwards when the time changes. I do.
He seems to love me unconditionally and as I said, I am a little on the spoiled side.