1.Many of my favorite places are in the red rock desert of southern Utah.
2.Red cashmere shawl knit with a glorious red yarn spun by our Cookie.
3.My favorite fruit is a red apple of any variety (except Red Delicious).
4. My favorite red veggie (or one of them) is a fresh-from-the-garden tomato.
5. Our favorite item in the freezer is the (red) tomato sauce, we roasted last summer.
6. The card and red heart-shaped treat I bought Smith for Valentine's Day. (shhh, don't tell)
7. The depth of the red fall leaves against the blue sky and mountains of Utah.
8. My red iPod. The cover is red, but the iPod itself is red, too. It gets me through many a day, walk, and/or mundane task.
9. The red strawberries inside of my favorite needlework box. I stitched this box in 2000 and loved creating something useful, yet delicate. (The linen is 40 theads to an inch.)
10. My healthy red heart. (My doctor took pictures of it during surgery, but I'll spare you.)