I've confessed before, I am not a good list maker and I don't really like to admit (not even to myself) what, if anything, is on my to do list. However, there are a few things on my mind this week and I pulled together some "musts" just for Carole's ToT.
1. Get a haircut (the fringe is out of control!) I always put this task off for too long
2. Talk to SnB grrls tonight about the theme of our 10th anniversary party
3. Send needlepoint ornaments to various family members...I'm clearing out my collection and giving them to loved ones (a couple have already been dropped in the mail)
4. Look for a desk and comfy chair for my freshly painted knitting/reading/guest room
5. While I'm doing the above I will also look for comfy chairs for the living room and TV room (furniture shopping is not something I like to do) - this item has been put off for several months, but may (or may not) happen this week
7. Make slow cooker chili for the Knitting Guild Christmas party tomorrow night
8. Call the butcher to see if he can do a mix of ground turkey thigh and breast for said chili - no recipe, I'm winging (ha, ha) my way through the chili without one
9. Make it to pilates 3 times this week- thankfully, I bought the unlimited package (admittedly a Black Friday purchase) which turned out to be a good thing as class prices are going up
Anything other than Christmas on your "to do" list?