You may think yesterdays post covered everything I did over the weekend, but as luck would have it, you get to hear more! I'm going to ToT my weekend for you.
1.One of the very first things I did Saturday morning was go to pilates. After a cup of tea and a bite to eat, I'm out the door bundled against the cold. Classes are starting to fill, as the weather is changing and driving people indoors.
2. Saturday and Sunday I had the time to hangout with knitting buddies. I accomplished quite a few repeats on my shawl, solved world problems, and talked about future projects
3. It's not often I have time to run into my local book store, as it's miles from my home, but I took the time over the weekend to run in and pick up the new book by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver (and a few other books, too).
4. As Saturday was one of the few warm, and beautiful, fall days we've had the past week, I made sure to have a pedi and a mani. Usually this time of year I have my toes denuded of color, but this year, because of pilates, I decided to color them up through winter rather than cover them up. My fall/winter color will be "Bite Me", a gift from dear Cookie.
6. Sunday we braved the change in the weather and did this (yesterdays post). (I had an apple yesterday and it was superb!)
9.Sunday night we kicked back and watched the baseball game. Whew-ew-eee it was a squeaker, but our team pulled it out and won the day!
10. The last thing I did Sunday night was fall asleep.