How many of you think of others on Valentine's Day, but never think of yourself? Spread the goodness, as you can't give what's needed when you haven't taken the time to replenish your own reserves.
1. Buy yourself a special culinary treat. Just for today, give yourself a bit of something decedent. oh, yum
2. Send a boat load of Valentine cards to as many people as you can, but make sure you include one to YOU. now find a mailbox
3. Dance around the house to a favorite tune and sing along as loudly as you can. sunshine came softly...
4. Go all out and have a manicure and pedicure. Polish on the toes will bring a smile to your face every morning. "so pretty and witty..."
5. Wrap your arms around yourself and give yourself the biggest bear hug you can manage. grrrr
6. Take a bubble bath and load up the tub so the bubbles last and last. la de da
7. Spend an hour reading that book you've wanted to read. shhhhh
8. Surprise someone with a phone call and let them know you care. hello, it's me
9. Make a list of all the good things in your life. family, friends, home...
10. Buy yourself a bouquet of spring flowers. roses are red, violets are blue
Look in the mirror and give youself a big smile to acknowledge how much you care about the person you see.
It's Ten on Tuesday with Carole and gang!