Over the last couple of weeks I've tried to put together a post about being Thankful, about being full of Gratitude, for all that I have. All my thoughts have felt flat, trite, simplistic, and quite boringly normal. Who isn't grateful for family and friends, for a roof over their heads, and money coming in? BUT, I realize, I AM GRATEFUL,very THANKFUL for just that...
1. Every breath I take, the gift of life.
2. A roof over my head...with onely one income this is a big one.
3. The food we eat, whether homegrown, or purchased, we are fortunate enough to afford nice meals.
4. A car to drive, even though it is far, far from glamourous.
5. Friends who love and support, encourage and care. They are worth their weight in gold.
6. A large and wonderful family, even though we are spread far and wide.
7. Coats, clothes, shoes...even a few new items of late.
8. A job; a good means of making a dollar, and a commute that's 5 minutes long.
9. A caring, hard working hubby, an old and sweet as pie doggy...they are family.
10. I was fortunate to be born in this time, this place, this family, where I have never really known want of basics.
For Carole's Ten on Tuesday