I just can't finish the year without a review of the 2010 knits.
How is it in 2009 I knit 11 sweaters and this year only one? The beautiful Henley (not shown) should be finished within days. Hopefully, I'll make my self imposed deadline (which shan't be reveal, so as not to jinx the deal).
Please check MY Ravelry page if you have questions about yarn or any of the projects pictured.
From top to bottom:
1. Mystery Socks by Kirsten of Through the Loops
3. Wool Peddler's Shawl by Cheryl Oberle (this shawl was knit in secret, so no, you didn't miss my posts) - for a friend
5. Community Gardens from the Twist Collective Fall 2010
6. Traveling Woman Shawl by Liz Abinante - for a friend
7. Fountain Pen Shawl by Susan Lawrence - for a family member
8. Sprossling by Anne Hanson - my only sweater for 2010
9. Carole's Picot Edge Socks - by Carole Julius
10. Nutkin Socks - Beth LaPensee
11. Milkweed Shawl by Laura Chau
12. My own Frida Kahlo Craziness Shawl
13. Another Leafy Mitts (for me) by Ruth Stewart
14. Surprise! This Fog Lifter has been in process for a long time and it's so nice to have one last finished project for 2010. Details next week.
Now, onto 2011!!
Happy New Year, friends!!