But, you're only getting 5 today, with five each subsequent Saturday for the rest of November.
Does anyone remember when bloggers did memes (all the time)? Is everyone auntie meme? I never think to do a meme or rarely see one. This isn't a meme (unless you want to copy it), it's just between Carole and me(me). In case you're new to this, meme is pronounced like dream.
1. I've been listening to books on my iPod for the last several years but,I've decided to read a "real" book during my lunch break. Since I only have 30 minutes it takes about a month to finish a book. The book of choice this month is "The Sea" by John Banville and I recommend it highly. The writing is amazing, the characters slowly revealed, and the story unfolds like a mystery. (This is a reread, and a rediscovery, of a book that was "lost" in the bookcase.)
2. Susan and I considered NaKniSweMo this year but, I think we're both still a little burned out from last years NaKniSweMoDo. If you don't know what I'm talking about you can use Google. Isn't it enough that I'm doing NaBloPoMo?
3. My closet has been cleaned of all unused, and unwanted, clothing. Only a few shoes, a few t-shirts and pants remain. Everything has space around it. I love it, as it's very easy to find what it is I need for the day. Simplicity in the closet is the only way to go! My wardrobe is simple, in any case (a function of age), and I love that, too.
4. My biggest addiction is bags. Small bags, knitting bags, handbags, plastic bags, wool bags, cotton bags, canvas bags, small bags inside of bags, you name it, I own it. Even with a good cleaning out, I own more bags than I own shoes, shirts or pants compbined. I still own more handknit socks, more yarn, and more jewelry, than I own bags, however. The jewelry needs a good cleaning out out, too.
5. I am in posession of another gift card (work has been insanely busy!) and I'm trying to decide which yarn I want to buy. A trip the the yarn shop is in my (near) future.