There was a bit of a disaster at the chicken coop yesterday because of the 8" of snow we had overnight. It brought down the protective netting over their small yard and tangled it up in the trees. Smith and I spent the morning tying the netting together, retying it to the fencing, and trussing it all up with rope. Oh, and that was after shaking the snow off and getting ourselves completely wet with snow. After saving the net we fed, watered and petted every chicken, just to reassure them. Sadly (or not) I did not have the camera at the ready. The whole thing was very cold, wet and stressful!
The rest of the weekend was spent reorganizing the coat closet (couldn't find the gloves I needed!) and working on my fiber room.
It's looking very nice, if I say so myself. This is half the room, the other half isn't quite ready for viewing, but this is as I envisioned. The closets in the room are finished and I think I'm about 90% (well, maybe 85%) finished. I have a place to spin (but must wait until the room is 100% complete), a place to sit, and a place for all my fiber and yarn.
Hopefully, over Thanksgiving weekend I can finish the room to the point the reorganizing bug, the crazy reorganizing bug, can be ignored! I'm exhausted.