16. My feet are happiest when wearing Keen shoes and, especially, when accompanied by hand knit socks.
17. Everyone fared well through the bitter cold of Thanksgiving 2010. The chicken grrls were snuggley ensconced in their coop night and day (too cold to play in the yard!) and I have never been so grateful for long underwear. I am a bad blogger and didn't think to take a picture of my sister holding Irene (the chicken). Who knew I'd love chickengrrls so much!?
18. As I healed from surgery, my taste in food changed in major ways. At first I could barely stand seasoning of any sort and then, before the first year was over, cravings for flavors I'd never liked started. I love lots of heat, garlic, onions, and more complexity and layers of flavor. Watching the foodnetwork nonstop must have had an impact.
19. Speaking of TV... I love bouncing between the foodnetwork and the weather channel. One show I like is Survivor, but this season completely sucks. (Nicely put, eh?) My newly organized fiber room will not have a TV, it never had one, and I like it that way. I'll find an iPod/radio/clock which will fit all my listening moods. When Smith and I met I didn't own a TV. I really wouldn't mind living without TV again but, I can't live without Smith.
20. Blogland is one of my favorite places and I've met many wonderful people here. Because I've become a bad commenter, a non-commenter in many cases, I've lost contact with many people. Between changes at work, and my lack of desire to be on-line constantly, I'm not sure I can keep up with everyone. Hearing from readers, through comments, is very rewarding. I will try to do better.
YAY! It's the last Saturday and you now know 20 (new) things about me (you may already have known most of them). I'm looking forward to the end of November and the end of NaBloPoMo.